Sunday, April 29, 2012

Julian is Back...Ugh


            It has come to my attention that, in regards to my goal of making a million dollars, well, I am far from it.  Julian, my buddy whom I made the bet with, has actually been away for a while, but my goal, which wasn’t at the forefront of my mind, was the first thing he brought up to me.
            He said something along the lines of, “So you’re pretty close to being a millionaire by now, huh?”
            When I told him what I had saved he just laughed at me.  It’s funny how much we’ve both changed since he went away and how little I feel connected to him. Anyway, I’m much more committed to accumulating $1,000,000 by the end of the year than I was before I talked to Julian, so I guess that’s a good thing.  

JS

2 comments:

  1. People change, they come and they go, but dont stoop down low just so you can roll. I wont lie it does help if you have friends along the way to make the cash, but no friend is better than a crooked one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yah I agree with Sterling, people change over time and I sure he thought the same about you. I think you should try and make it work though I'm sure you guys have changed THAT much.

    -Zack

    ReplyDelete