Thursday, March 22, 2012

Update

           I've had very little time recently, Don has me working nonstop.  We have 35 small businesses through which our operations happen and I am responsible for all of the books for the companies in Brooklyn and two in Manhattan, so essentially I am the accountant for 7 businesses now!  It's a lot of responsibility but also a lot of money.
           The best thing about working for Don is that I am not legally connected to anything.  He has me listed as a consultant and all I do is merely "make suggestions" while in reality I am doing the books.  I've also been able to solve a few of the mysteries that have arose before I started working for Don.
         Cut and dry: Don launders money through a massive network of New York City businesses, including the one I grew up next to and my mom's dance studio.  Don and my mom have been working together for over three years; my mom accepts a lump sum of money quarterly from Don, in exchange for his access to her financial statements.  It's sketchy, I know, but it paid for my college...

No comments:

Post a Comment