Tuesday, April 10, 2012

A Couple Great Weeks


            It has been almost two weeks since I found that newspaper article and it feels like forever ago.  You know, I look around me, at what I am doing and who I am working for, and honestly, it doesn’t bother me.  I can’t continue to pretend like I don’t see it, like my mom does.  I work for ‘the mob,’ plain and simple.  Last week, I saved my boss a lot of money and I’m starting to get a reputation as sort of the guy who will get you out of a bind, when it comes to taxes. 

            I really like how I’m looked at, at the weekly meetings (I can’t tell you more about them).   I feel powerful and respected.  For the first time in my life, even if the ends aren’t so great, I feel like I am a part of something, like I am making a contribution and that I am of value to someone.  And I am making great money, what is there to complain about really?


1 comment:

  1. Hey man you have to do what makes you happy and if that happiness weighs out the negative parts then you should do it. I would just be very sure that you are putting an accurate weight on the negatives, or should I say the possible negatives...

    ReplyDelete