Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Is My Mom in the Mob?


        I emailed Don asking about his involvement with my mother’s business and here’s his response:

       I did more research on Don and found some really odd things.  First off, his brother used to own a restaurant named Fiorelli's. The weird thing about that restaurant was that, all elementary and middle school, my mother and I had to walk passed that restaurant when she brought me to school.  

       There was an ongoing joke in the neighborhood about Fiorelli's being a front. Don's brother, Matt, wouldn't accept anything but cash, and it seemed like it was always being renovated or it was just inexplicably closed.  It was always a joke because it was a nice neighborhood and it seemed unfathomable, but now that my mom is working with this guys brother, whose website is outrageously questionable, I'm fearing that it might be a reality.


       Is my mom in the mob?

JS


1 comment:

  1. I'm very sorry that you are confused about your mom. I can't imagine if my mom was lying to me about anything. Although I would try not to jump to conclusions.

    ReplyDelete