Monday, February 27, 2012

Question 2: Another Accountant?


            If you’re not sure what’s going on, here’s the deal.  My mom has been paying me very handsomely as of late, but it didn’t seem to me like the company could afford to pay my recently increased salary and bonus.  When I brought it up to my mom, she flipped out, but then wouldn’t tell me why.  Here’s what’s happened since:

            I looked through my mom’s mail and found a letter from someone named Donald Harrelson.  I didn’t know who he was, but instead of asking my mom this time, I just googled him.  Here’s what came up:

(click on it to see a readable size)

          I didn't open the letter, but I think there is a lot more going on at my mom's dance studio than I know.

I'll keep you guys updated.
JS

No comments:

Post a Comment